I’ve been tagged, and the time has come to answer the tag. This is for you @bethro78.
1. When I was young I wanted to be a marine biologist. Science was my worst subject, but I thought that fish were pretty and I liked sea otters, and that’s really all the thought I put into that decision. This is why parents should never encourage children to follow their dreams.
2. My Scottish accent sounds suspiciously like my French accent.
3. Secretly I’m a redhead.
4. I don’t wear lipstick. I don’t like the way it looks on me. I can never shake the feeling that my head has turned into a giant pair of lips.
5. I love jelly bellies. For our honeymoon we stayed in the sweetest little cabin on Orcas Island. It had a huge bed with a goose down comforter, and a jar of jelly bellies sitting on the bedside table. It was perfect.
6. I don’t like sad movies, but I love a sad song.
7. I was born on Easter Sunday (see I told you I’m not at all wild)
I think everyone I know has been tagged so I will forgo the tagging process. Thanks for the fun Beth